Students at The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences are witnessing many exciting changes in their college. The college has experienced tremendous growth over the past eight years, and opportunities for research and collaboration have increased significantly. College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences students may study abroad, present their research at national conferences and work with renowned scholars and researchers. The college’s 2010 expansion to The Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center on the Health Science Campus multiplies the opportunities available for students as we occupy two state-of-the-art facilities.
The College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences encourages all students to get involved in student and college groups, participate in research, and take part in leadership activities that will enhance your experience here and prepare you for an extraordinary and bright future.
This is a great time to be a part of The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, and our students represent the full potential of The Future of Pharmacy.
Information related to current students, including curriculum, forms and general college information, can also be found on the Pharmacy tab of the myUT portal.
Nominate a student who is a role model for other CPPS students! The first award will be presented to a CPPS student meeting the criteria during the month of January. Nominations will close on January 31 and the awardee will be named Student of the Month for February.
To be eligible to receive a CPPS Student of the Month Award, a student must:
- Be nominated by CPPS students, faculty, staff or preceptors
- Be a full-time student in the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences pre-professional division, professional division of the PharmD or BSPS programs, or MS or PhD programs
- Have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater
Importantly, the nominee must have met one or more of the following criteria during the current month:
- Served as a role model of professionalism to the student body.
- Displayed a strong commitment to leadership in the College, University, community and/or chosen profession.
- Dedicated his or her time and talents to help others through volunteering.
Recipients of the Student of the Month Award will be featured on the CPPS video monitors in Wolfe Hall and the Wolfe Center and will be treated to lunch. They will be selected by the CPPS Professional Conduct Committee.