Center for International Studies and Programs

International Student Services


Explore Your World


Contact Us

Main Campus
Snyder Memorial 1000

Phone: 419.530.5268
Fax:  419.530.5266

Letter Policy

What Kind of Letter Do You Need?
The Office of International Student & Scholar Services has changed its letter policy. OISSS no longer writes enrollment or visitation letters.
The only types of letters OISSS will continue to write are enrollment letters for a Canadian visitor visa, F-2/J-2 dependent visa letters, and detailed enrollment letters for Embassies or banking institutions. If you need one of these letters please contact OISSS.



Are you applying for an F-1 Visa?

 Are you applying for a Canadian Visitor Visa? 




Department of State requirements regarding the F-1 visa can be found here.
Last Updated: 10/1/15