Office of International Student & Scholar Services



Explore Your World


Contact Us

Main Campus
Snyder Memorial

Room 1000
Phone: 1.419.530.4229
Fax: 1.419.530.4244

Reseources for Current International Students

Ice skating
cultural programs and student organizations

Events, exchange and engagement  with people of diverse cultures. Check out Student Organizations too.


There are limited work opportunities available in the United States for F-1 students. For this reason, before coming to the United States, F-1 students must prove they have the financial ability to pay for tuition and living expenses while studying in the United States.

passportletters and mailing documents

The only types of letters OISSS will write are enrollment letters for a Canadian visitor visa, F-2/J-2 dependent visa letters, and detailed enrollment letters for Embassies or banking institution.  More on mailing documents here.



studentsImmigration Regulations

Information for F-1 International Students regarding immigration regulations.


Information on basic tax filings and who needs to file their taxes.

campusvisa & travel

If you are plan to travel outside of the United States make sure your Certificate of Eligibility is endorsed.  Also find out recommendation for traveling in the U.S. 




UT Explorers - events and activities

Rocket Recycle- bicycle loan program


Content after: select and edit or delete

Last Updated: 10/14/15