Judith Herb College of Education

Current Students

Student Services

Undergraduate Advising - The Office of Student Services is open from 8:15 – 5:00 Monday through Friday. We are located in room 3100 Gillham Hall. Students may email JHCOEadvising@utoledo.edu or call 419-530-2495 to schedule an advising appointment.

Office of Field Experiences - Students in the JHCOE's professional education program benefit from multiple hands-on experiences with our partner schools, offering a real-world glimpse into the teaching profession. Our dedicated Field Coordinator is on hand to assist in arranging these placements for our teacher candidates. For detailed guidelines on placements, please visit the Field Office website.

Graduate Student Academic Information - Information and resources for graduate students in Certificate, Master, Education Specialist, and Doctoral programs. Additional academic information for graduate students is available from the College of Graduate Studies and on the Graduate Tab on the myUT portal.

Honors College -  The Jesup Scott Honors College at The University of Toledo is designed specifically to meet the needs of highly motivated and academically talented students.

Academic Resources

Rocket Career Center - Rocket Career Center provides quality career-related services to enable all University of Toledo students to reach their academic and career goals. The professional staff assist students in choosing or changing their major successfully, identifying part-time student employment and internship opportunities, educating students on current trends in employment readiness, and providing opportunities for them to network with employers.

Learning Enhancement Center - The Learning Enhancement Center provides all University of Toledo students with accessible, professional academic support services that enhance success and retention.

Libraries - The libraries serve students, faculty, and staff on every campus, connecting you with the resources you need for education, research, and patient care. 

Office of Accessibility and Disability Resources -  The ADR office collaborates and empowers students who have disabilities in order to coordinate support services and programs that enable equal access to education and university life.

Rocket Solution Central - If you need assistance on a variety of processes such as course add/drops, billing, financial aid, waiving fees, transcripts, or your student account, Rocket Solution Central (RSC) is there to help.

UToledo Catalog
 -  Catalogs of all undergraduate and graduate programs broken down by college.

Paying For College 

Cost Summary


Financial Aid


College Scholarships


UToledo Scholarships



First-Year Resources

Office of Student Advocacy and Support - The Office of Student Advocacy and Support is a resource for students' questions, concerns, and problems. The office is a means by which issues may be raised, considered, and/or resolved.  Ensuring prompt attention to concerns, the office enhances service to students and helps alleviate unnecessary pressures they face in the achievement of their academic goals.

UToledo Parents and Family - Frequently Asked Questions for parents of UToledo students.

JHCOE Student Organizations - The Judith Herb College of Education promotes a variety of student organizations.

Last Updated: 5/13/24