- Banner FAQ
- Faculty & Staff E-mail
- Forms and Procedures
- Help Desk
- IT Policies
- IT Projects(PMO)
- IT Security
- IT 2013 Strategic Goals
- IT 2012 Strategic Goals
- IT 2010 Strategic Goals
- IT 2009 Strategic Goals
- Other FAQ
- Scheduled Outages
- Software Training Courses
- Student E-mail
- Student E-mail FAQ
- Submit a Request
- Virtual Labs
University Computer Center
2801 W. Bancroft
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
UTMC | Dowling Hall
3000 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
Below are links to various Information Technology forms and documents that will help you with requests, your accounts, and the services that we provide.
FORMS and DOCUMENTS
- AIMS Parking System - form for requesting access to the AIMS Parking system.
- Banner DEVL Instance - form for requesting access to the Banner DEVL test instance.
- Banner Human Resources - form for requesting access to Banner HR forms and information.
- Banner ODS - form for requesting access to categories of data within the Banner Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Banner Student - form for requesting access to Banner Student related forms and information.
- Banner and LawsonFinance - form for requesting access to Banner and Lawson Finance related information. The form should also be used to request e-requisition access.
- Copy Center - form for requesting access to the Copy Center.
- SQL Server Databases - form for requesting access to various SQL Server databases.
- VPN for Faculty/Staff - online form for requesting access to the Virtual Private Network for access to systems from outside the University.
- Web Report Library - form for requesting access to areas within the Web Report Library (WRL).
- SQL Server Client Instructions- instructions for loading client files necessary for querying SQL Server data (also known as Data Warehouse).
- Oracle Client Instructions for Windows - instructions for installing Oracle client files on your computer so you can access Oracle database files.
- Lab Support Application - application for student employment within the Lab Support area.
Scanning Request Forms and Documentation
- Faculty Evaluation Scan Request - form for requesting scanning for faculty evaluations.
- Research Scan Request - form for requesting scanning for research.
- Test Scoring Scan Request - form for requesting scanning for test scoring.
- Test Scoring Using the NCS Scanner - documentation for test scoring using the NCS Scanner.
Standards and Guidelines
- Column Naming Standards - standards for database column abbreviations and acronyms.
- Database Columns Naming Standards - standards for naming a database column within a table or view.
- Database Object Naming Standards - standards for naming a database object.
- Clinical Workstation Security Standard - standards the security of clinical workstations.
- Data Closet Access and Change Control Standard - standard for accessing and making changes in IT data closets.
- Information Technology Outage Standard - standard defines specific outage windows and associated change control requirements.
- Endpoint Encryption Waiver Request- form for requesting a waiver to not encypt specific computing equipment.
- Hard Drive Destruction Standard- standard requiring the removal and destruction of hard drives from UT equipment before leaving the University.
- Screensaver Standard - standards for the deployment of screensavers on UT-owned computers.
- Web Report Standards - standards for a report published within the Web Report Library.
- Wireless Client Standard - standard for wireless hardware for UT owned computing devices.