Education Abroad Office

Forms and Resources

Rocky on a boat

Study Abroad Application Portal

Education Abroad Course Approval Form

Education Abroad Consortium Agreement

Education Abroad Program Release

Student Participation Agreement

FERPA AgreementRocky on a mountain

Financial Agreement and Refund Procedure

Medical Records and/or Medical Treatment Authorization

Media Release Authorization

Travel Insurance

Rocky in Venice

International SOS (Foreign Travel Assistance Services)




Other Resources

The University of Toledo is committed to the safety of our faculty, staff and students. Employees and students traveling outside the continental United States are required to register their travel.  To register your trip, please complete the form.  You will need your UToledo credentials to log into the system. For more information, visit the Travel Registry webpage.

Last Updated: 3/23/23