Faculty & Staff Resources
This area is intended for the University of Toledo's faculty and staff and may require authentication using your UTAD account.
Submit final grades online using the myUT portal. Select 'Final Grades' from the 'Teaching Toolkit' on the 'Faculty & Advisor' tab. Detailed instructions are available below.
Students can view their grades online after grades have been rolled to academic history. The process of rolling grades into academic history occurs nightly, Monday through Friday, throughout the grading period. Once rolled to academic history, grades cannot be changed online and require a paper grade change form. Submitting final grades in an accurate and timely manner is very important.
|Main Campus Parts of Term (POT)||Grading Begins||Grades Due
|Part of Term SS1 and POT O||10/12/16||10/19/16|
|All Parts of Term||12/5/16||12/20/16|
|Medical POT||Grading Begins||Grades Due|
|Law POT||Grading Begins||Grades Due
Waitlisting is an option for students who encounter classes that are 'closed' but may still want to register if a seat opens again. Students who attempt to register for a class that is full or ‘closed’ may put themselves on a waiting list. When an open seat becomes available, an email will be sent to the next student in the Waitlist queue via the student's rocket email account. The student will have 24 hours from the delivery of the email to add the class. Waitlisting will be available to students until 10 p.m. on the evening prior to the start of the semester.
Please view this powerpoint presentation for valuable waitlisting details.
Banner Faculty & Advisors Guides
- Faculty Grade Entry Enhanced - Instructions - NEW METHOD
- How To Submit Final Grades (Old method available through summer 2016)
- How to Submit Midterm Grades and Enter Last Attend Date (Old method available through summer 2016)
- Faculty and Advisor Self Service Overview
- How to View your Class List through Self Service
- How To Enter Registration Overrides (Permits) through Self Service
- Putting your Class List into Excel
- Advisor INB Access Forms Reference
Degree Audit Resources