Office of the Registrar


All forms, requests and documents must be submitted through email in order to be processed.  Main Campus students may direct their forms and questions to  Health Science Campus students can direct their forms and questions to .

Here you will find printable and online Registrar forms.  Some forms on this site require the free Adobe Reader®.

Academic Forgiveness Petition

Administrative Adjustment Petition 
Requests for discretionary adjustments for students with extenuating circumstances beyond the student's control. 

Concurrent Enrollment Form - Undergraduates Only
After UT college advisor's approval, bring the completed form to the Registrar's Office

Course Request - Add/Drop Form

Credit by Assessment Form 

ERAS Upload - Transcript Request (MD only)
Current 4th Year Med Students only

GPA Recalculation Form (Grade Deletion) 
Be sure to print and read the instructions on page 2.

Graduation Application - Apply online to graduate through the myut portal

Letter Request (Health Science Campus students only)

Medical Withdrawal Application

Monroe County Michigan Reciprocity Application

Name Change Application

NABP Upload - Transcript Request (PharmD only)
Current Doctor of Pharmacy Students Only

Ohio In-State Residency Application

Pass/No Credit Grade Petition

Replacement Diploma Application

Selective Service Statement

Transcript Requests

Withdrawal Form

The following forms are for faculty/staff use and are located in the Teaching and Advising Toolkit menus found under the Faculty and Advisor Tab within the myUT Portal.

Grade Change Form

Undergraduate Readmission Form

Banner Curriculum Change Form

Incomplete Grade Documentation Form

The following forms are not administered through the Office of the Registrar:

Financial Aid Printable Forms (multiple forms)

Last Updated: 8/2/21