Online Management Bachelor's Degree Overview
The University of Toledo’s accredited College of Business and Innovation is one of the country’s best business schools. Online students receive full support and have access to all the resources of a large, public university.
Management majors study a wide range of general management issues, including:
- The latest business technology
- How to be an effective leader
- How to grow a company
Tailor your program by choosing business classes that match your interests.
Graduate with a versatile degree that prepares you for a multitude of entry-level careers.
Online Management Bachelor's Degree Highlights
- Flexibility and support. Hold down a job and complete your online courses when it’s convenient for you. UT Online offers resources and full support to our remote learners.
- Nationally-ranked business school. Just 5% of business schools in the world earn accreditation — and UT’s College of Business and Innovation is one of them.
- Full career support. Though you’re not on campus, you can still take advantage of our invaluable Business Career Programs office. Staff helps students through the entire job process, from resume to interview.
- Relevant, fresh curriculum. UT partners with local business professionals to keep its management program current with today’s business practices.
Use your business management degree to find a job in almost any field — industry, nonprofit, education, health care and many more, including:
|Employee relations specialist||Nonprofit manager|
|Lawyer management consultant||Teacher|
|Performance assessment specialist||Entrepreneur|
Online Management Bachelor's Degree Plan of Study
View Plan of Study
Internship Opportunities for Online Management Bachelor's Degree
Our Business Career Programs office helps UToledo business students gain practical, hands-on experience through internships.
Many undergraduates get job offers after internships with companies such as:
|Owens Corning||Ernst & Young|
|Marathon Petroleum Corporation||Dana Incorporated|