Applied Organizational Technology (Degree completion program) Bachelor's Degree Overview
Already have a technical associate’s degree? Earn a bachelor’s degree in applied organizational technology with just two more years of full-time study at The University of Toledo.
This broad business degree gives you all the tools you need to thrive in the business world.
We’ll broaden your skill set with basic, practical business classes in finance, accounting, marketing, ethics and more. UToledo graduates have marketable talents they can use in any work environment.
Applied Organizational Technology (Degree completion program) Bachelor's Degree Highlights
- A top-tier business school. UT’s College of Business and Innovation is nationally ranked and one of the country’s best business schools. We have all the resources to help you succeed:
- Our Business Career Programs office helps students find internships, offers career advice and professional development, stages mock interviews and more.
- Our 54,000-square-foot Savage & Associates Complex offers state-of-the-art classrooms and labs.
- The Student Services Center offers professional advising for undergraduates.
- Flexibility. Take courses in the daytime, the evening, on campus or online — whatever works for you.
A bachelor’s degree in applied organizational technology can broaden your career opportunities. UToledo graduates find technical jobs in their fields, earn promotions at their current jobs and move on to graduate school. Typical jobs include:
- Sales manager
- Financial analyst
- International marketing consultant
Applied Organizational Technology (Degree completion program) Bachelor's Degree Curriculum
Applied Organizational Technology Bachelor’s Degree Sample Courses
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Executive Communication Essentials
- Managerial and Behavioral Processes in Organization