Computer Network Administration (2-year) Associate's Degree Overview
A two-year associate’s degree from The University of Toledo is the fastest way to a career in computer network administration.
Jobs in the field are in high demand. All companies need networking professionals to manage how their computers share information — the information technology infrastructure.
- Operating systems management
- Networking fundamentals
- Computer integration
Networking majors are well-prepared to earn professional certifications from companies like Microsoft, CompTIA and Cisco.
Computer Network Administration (2-year) Associate's Degree Highlights
- Learn the latest technology. UToledo keeps up with the latest technological advances. Get hands-on training with the same equipment you’ll find on the job.
- Faculty practice what they teach. They are working experts in the industry.
- Job security. Find work anywhere in the U.S. and overseas. Networking jobs are highly mobile.
Enter the job market directly after earning an associate’s degree at UToledo. You will be well-prepared for network administration and network engineering certification — the global standard for the field.
Networking professionals are highly sought after all over the U.S.
Typical job opportunities include employment in:
- Corporate information systems
- Computer consulting companies
- Computer software/hardware organizations
Computer Network Administration (2-year) Associate's Degree Curriculum
Computer Network Administration Associate’s Degree Sample Classes
- PC Operating Systems
- Network Technologies
- Computer Hardware