- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements 2014
- Admission Requirements 2015
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Who is your specialist?
Adults and transfer students have unique needs and questions. We are happy to serve as your personal contact at The University of Toledo. We can assist you in using Transferology and understanding how credits will transfer to UT.
- Robin Van Hoy: works with students from the western half of Ohio and southern Michigan including
Northwest State Community College, Terra State Community College, and Monroe County
Community College. She also helps university and community college transfer students
whose last names begin with A through L.
- Carol Holton: works specifically with students transferring from Owens Community College. Carol
is stationed at Owens' Toledo Area Campus most of the time and is available for appointments.
- Doug Bullimore: works with students from the eastern and central portions of Ohio including Terra
State Community College, Lorain County Community College, Tri-C, and Columbus State
Community College. He also helps university and community college transfer students
whose last names begin with M through Z.
- LT Haraz N. Ghanbari, USNR: is our Military Liaison. LT Ghanbari works with military service members and their
- Bryan Post: is the Director of the Adult, Transfer, Military Admission.
If you have questions during your transfer process, we have individuals in the admission office here to help you! Call us at 419.530.8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are co-located with and work closely with our colleagues in the College of Adult and Lifelong Learning (CALL). It is our pleasure to assist you.