- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Will the College Credit I’ve Earned Transfer?
Transferring to UT is easy! The University of Toledo has provided this site for prospective
students, continuing students and college advisors who have questions concerning how
a course will transfer to The University of Toledo. If you're interested in transferring,
u.select can help you see how the courses you have taken will transfer to the University
of Toledo. You can even plan out what courses you should take at your current school
that will best apply toward your chosen degree.
To get started, visit www.transfer.org
Create an Account
- Click the Create an Account link
- Choose your school to create an account
- Enter your information
- Be sure to record your user ID, school ID, and password
Add your Courses
- Select Courses on the navigation bar
- Click Add a Course
- Select the state and name of your school
- Select an option to add your courses
- Add courses you have taken or plan to take
- Click the Add Course button
Create a Plan
- Select Programs on the navigation bar
- Click Create a Plan
- Select the Ohio, Univeristy of Toledo, and major you wish to run a plan for
- Select Request a Plan
- Click Submit
Ohio Statewide Transfer Policies
In an effort to support the transfer of credits among Ohio's public colleges and universities, the Ohio Board of Regents has established a number of transfer initiatives. These initiatives include the Ohio Transfer Module (TM), the Transfer Assurance Guides (TAG), u.select and the Transfer Appeals Process. The goal is to empower Ohio students to make informed course selections if they should choose to transfer between Ohio's public colleges and/or universities. For additional information, access the Ohio Board of Regents' Credit Transfer web site at http://regents.ohio.gov/transfer/index.php, see your college adviser, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior Learning Assessment
Do you have relevant work, volunteer, or life experiences that you believe qualify for college credit? Find out more about UT's prior learning assessment program at utoledo.edu/call/pla.html
If you have questions during your transfer process, we have individuals in the admission office here to help you!
- Carol Holton: works specifically with students transferring from Owens Community College. Carol
is stationed at Owens most of the time and is available for appointments.
- Doug Bullimore: works with students transferring from
- Robin Van Hoy: works with students from Northwest State Community College, Terra State Community
College, Cuyahoga Community College, Monroe Community College and walk-ins to the
admission office. Robin can assist you in using U.Select and understanding how credits
will transfer to UT.
- Shawn Bussell: is our Assistant Director for transfer students in the admission office and is always
available to assist with transfer questions. Shawn is also the key contact for students
transferring from another 4 year university.
You can always contact a specific college here at UT if you have questions regarding a major, advising, scheduling, or how your credits will transfer.
College of Adult and Lifelong Learning: 419.530.2671
College of Communication and the Arts: 419.530.8353
College of Business and Innovation: 419.530.2087
College of Education , Judith Herb: 419-530-2495
College of Engineering: 419.530.8040
College of Health Sciences: 419-530-2495
College of Language, Literature, and Social Sciences: 419.530.2671
College of Natural Science and Mathematics: 419.530.2671
College of Nursing: 419.530.5810
College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences: 419.530.2010
College of Social Justice and Human Service: 419-530-2495
Gateway (for conditional transfer admits): 419.530.1250