- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Transferring to UT is easy! The University of Toledo has provided this site for prospective students, continuing students and college advisors who have questions concerning how a course will transfer to The University of Toledo.
Will the College Credit I’ve Earned Transfer?
If you're interested in transferring, u.select can help you see how the courses you
have taken will transfer to the University of Toledo. You can even plan out what courses
you should take at your current school that will best apply toward your chosen degree.
To get started, visit www.transfer.org
Create an Account
- Click the Create an Account link
- Choose your school to create an account
- Enter your information
- Be sure to record your user ID, school ID, and password
Add your Courses
- Select Courses on the navigation bar
- Click Add a Course
- Select the state and name of your school
- Select an option to add your courses
- Add courses you have taken or plan to take
- Click the Add Course button
Create a Plan
- Select Programs on the navigation bar
- Click Create a Plan
- Select the Ohio, Univeristy of Toledo, and major you wish to run a plan for
- Select Request a Plan
- Click Submit
Ohio Statewide Transfer Policies
In an effort to support the transfer of credits among Ohio's public colleges and universities, the Ohio Board of Regents has established a number of transfer initiatives. These initiatives include the Ohio Transfer Module (TM), the Transfer Assurance Guides (TAG), u.select and the Transfer Appeals Process. The goal is to empower Ohio students to make informed course selections if they should choose to transfer between Ohio's public colleges and/or universities. For additional information, access the Ohio Board of Regents' Credit Transfer web site at http://regents.ohio.gov/transfer/index.php, see your college adviser, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior Learning Assessment
Do you have relevant work, volunteer, or life experiences that you believe qualify for college credit? Find out more about UT's prior learning assessment program at utoledo.edu/call/pla.html
If you have questions during your transfer process, we have individuals in the admission office here to help you!
- Carol Holton: works specifically with students transferring from Owens Community College and Monroe
Community College. Carol is stationed at Owens most of the time and is available for
- Robin Van Hoy: works with students from Northwest State Community College, Terra Community College,
Cuyahoga Community College, and walk-ins to the admission office. Robin can assist
you in using U.Select and understanding how credits will transfer to UT.
- Shawn Bussell: is our Assistant Director for transfer students in the admission office and is always
available to assist with transfer questions. Shawn is also the key contact for students
transferring from another 4 year university.
- Kevin Brooks: is an Admission Coordinator who works with students interest in transferring to UT.
You can always contact a specific college here at UT if you have questions regarding a major, advising, scheduling, or how your credits will transfer.
College of Adult and Lifelong Learning: 419.530.2671
College of Business and Innovation: 419.530.2087
College of Engineering: 419.530.8040
College of Language, Literature, and Social Sciences: 419.530.2671
Judith Herb College of Education, Health Science and Human Services: 419.530.2495/5360
College of Natural Science and Mathematics: 419.530.2671
College of Nursing: 419.530.5810
College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences: 419.530.2010
College of Visual and Performing Arts: 419.530.2671
Gateway (for conditional transfer admits): 419.530.1250