UT's goal is to make transferring to The University of Toledo as seamless a process
as possible. This includes making it affordable. Read on to learn more about our scholarship
- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements 2014
- Admission Requirements 2015
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
UT Achievement Award
|Cumulative Transfer GPA||Under 30 Credit Hours||30 or More Credit Hours|
- Award Range: $1,000 - $4,000 per year
- Minimum Requirements: 2.75 cumulative transfer GPA
This award is a renewable scholarship that recognizes outstanding transfer students based upon review of their cumulative transfer GPA and credit hours as outlined in the Scholarship Grid above.
Note: This award is not stackable with the Prestige Transfer Scholarship.
You are automatically considered for this scholarship with the completed and signed UT application for admission, official high school transcripts or official GED scores, and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admission Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
Renewal criteria includes maintaining a 2.75 cumulative GPA and earning 27 UT credit hours within two semesters of the academic year. For students who do not meet these requirements, UT maintains an appeal process which is detailed in the full terms and conditions.
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA and credit hours which are figured from all regionally accredited institutions that you have previously attended.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.