- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements 2014
- Admission Requirements 2015
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Transfer Out-of-State Award
This award provides for a renewable scholarship up to the cost of UT's out-of-state
surcharge (approx. $9,338) for students outside of Ohio and Monroe County, Mich.,
who are admissible to UT. To be considered for this award, students must submit a
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as this scholarship is awarded based
on merit, financial need, and other factors. In addition to the surcharge, eligible
students can receive the scholarships listed on the UT Achievement grid based on cumulative transfer GPA and credit hours.
- Minimum Requirements: 2.75 cumulative transfer GPA
- Other Required Documentation: FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Note: This award is not stackable with the Prestige Transfer Scholarship.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
Renewal criteria includes maintaining a 2.75 cumulative GPA and earning 27 UT credit hours within two semesters of the academic year. For students who do not meet these requirements, UT maintains an appeal process which is detailed in the full terms and conditions.
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA and credit hours which are figured from all regionally accredited institutions that you have previously attended.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.