- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Prestige Transfer Scholarship
- Award: Full-tuition renewable scholarship that includes the out-of-state surcharge for students from outside of Ohio and Monroe County, Mich.
- Minimum Requirements: 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA; 30 or more semester hours of transfer credit; transferring from a two year or four year institution.
- Additional Documentation Preferred: Proof of honor society membership (if applicable)
This selective award will be given to six top students transferring to UT based on cumulative transfer GPA, curriculum and financial need. Preference is given to honor society members.
Note: This award is not stackable with the UT Achievement Award or the Out of State Award. The scholarship is only awarded to students beginning in Fall 2013.
You are automatically considered for this scholarship with the completed and signed UT application for admission, official high school transcripts or official GED scores, and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
- Annual review for renewal will be at the end of each spring term, unless placed on a term by term review.
- Students must be enrolled full-time, which is 12 - 16 credit hours per semester.
- Scholarship Appeal is required if the student has less than a 3.0 cumulative GPA and/or earns less than 30 credit hours during the annual assessment period.
- One appeal is allowed over the award period determined by the semesters of eligibility grid if the cumulative GPA is a 2.3 or higher and/or earned hours are 22 or greater. No appeal is allowed for a cumulative GPA less than 2.3 and/or earned hours less than 22.
- If the appeal is approved, the following grid reflects the permanent award adjustment.
|100% Renewed||75% Renewed||50% Renewed|
|No Appeal Required||Appeal Required||Appeal Required|
|Cumulative GPA Minimum||3.0||2.7||2.3|
|Minimum Annually Earned Credit Hours||30||26||22|
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA, which is figured from all previous regionally accredited institutions that you have attended.
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.