- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements 2014
- Admission Requirements 2015
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Prestige Transfer Scholarship
- Award: Full-tuition renewable scholarship that includes the out-of-state surcharge for students from outside of Ohio and Monroe County, Mich.
- Minimum Requirements: 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA; 30 or more semester hours of transfer credit; transferring from a two year or four year institution.
- Additional Documentation Preferred: Proof of honor society membership, FAFSA and separate application.
This selective award will be given to six top students transferring to UT based on cumulative transfer GPA, curriculum and financial need. Preference is given to honor society members.
Note: This award is not stackable with the UT Achievement Award or the Out of State
Award. The scholarship is only awarded to students beginning in Fall 2014.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
Renewal criteria includes maintaining a 2.75 cumulative GPA and earning 27 UT credit hours within two semesters of the academic year. For students who do not meet these requirements, UT maintains an appeal process which is detailed in the full terms and conditions.
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA, which is figured from all previous regionally accredited institutions that you have attended.
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.