Confucius Institute at The University Toledo
- About UTCI
- Contact Us
- UTCI Staff
- Community Outreach
- Current Courses
- Primary School Partnerships
- Chinese Bridge Summer Camp for American High School Students
- HSK Test
- Chinese Language Teacher Training Workshop
- Events/ Activities
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Learn Chinese and about the Chinese culture. Enroll in non-credit courses, request a presentation and more.
Chinese and American young people, deepen the understanding of Chinese language &
culture among U.S. high school students and stimulate their enthusiasm for learning
Chinese. Application deadline April 20th.
Chinese Proficiency Testing
Scholarships for short-term study, semester or an academic year.
Workshop for teachers teaching Chinese.
Services and Information
- Confucius Institute Collection of Books & DVDs
- Request a Presentation or Speaker
- Interpreter/Translation Services
The Confucius Institute invites you to celebrate the 2014 Chinese New Year as they honor the Chinese Spring Festival and Lantern Festival with 3-days of fun activities, February 12-14, leading up to a unique Chinese troupe
performance on Thursday, February 13.
Learn about all the events here.
The Confucius Institute invites you to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of the Confucius Institute at The University of Toledo. Experience Chinese culture through art and activities, such as Chinese calligraphy, drawing a Beijing opera mask, sculpting dough figurines and much more on Saturday, September 27, 2014 from noon to 5 p.m. at The University of Toledo, Main Campus, Student Union Auditorium.