- OPERS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted.
- STRS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- Apple Tree Nursery School
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- IMPACT Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Transportation Center, Suite 1100
- New Hire Benefit Information
- 2013 Healthcare
- Benefit Forms
- Benefits Glossary of Commonly Used Terms
- Domestic Partners
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Northwest Ohio Hearing Clinic
- Retiree Benefits
- Retirement System
- Required Legal Notifications
- Tax Deferred Annuities -- 403b/457
- Tuition Waivers
- Vacation Policy
- Work Life / Childcare
The University of Toledo is committed to providing its employees a competitive, cost effective and innovative program of employee benefits. The benefits are reviewed periodically and, accordingly, are subject to change.
The information contained in this home page summarizes only the main features of the University's benefit plans. If there are any discrepancies between this home page and the Plan itself, the actual provisions of the Plan will govern.
If you have any questions pertaining to UT Employee Benefits please see our list of Important Benefits Contacts
Please refer to the Adult Child Eligibility for new guidelines under Health Care Reform.
Keep Your Benefit Coverage Current
Report Change in Family Status Within 30 Days
Important events in your family life can affect your health plan coverage. Take steps to update your coverage immediately when one of these events occurs:
- Birth of a child
- Adoption of a child
- Change in spouse’s job status that affects coverage
- Change in child’s dependent status
These events qualify you to add or change coverage for you and your family, but you only have 30 days from the date of the event to make these changes.
Report any family status change to the Benefits Department in Human Resources within 30 days of the event and make sure you complete the correct enrollment/change forms. Changes after the 30 day window can not be allowed until the next Open Enrollment period.
NEW! Ohio Deferred Compensation Representative to hold informational booth to ask questions, review your account, or join. Click here for more information!