WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- Welcome from the Dean
- About COGS
- Diversity Plan
- Assessment Plan
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Staff Directory
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
Welcome from Dr. Patricia Komuniecki
|Dr. Patricia Komuniecki|
|Dean, College of Graduate Studies
Vice Provost, Graduate Affairs
Welcome to the College of Graduate Studies (COGS) at The University of Toledo! We are delighted that you have chosen to pursue your graduate program at UT. The university has placed great importance on quality graduate and professional programs and the second goal listed in the ‘Directions 2011’ document, states that:
- “Our graduate and professional academic programs will be regionally relevant, nationally
distinguished and highly ranked.”
- “These programs at UT will be known for high quality while maintaining accessibility, affordability and engagement.”
So, you will be joining a tradition of excellence in one of our 108 Master’s programs or 38 Doctoral Programs in 10 colleges. Our graduate programs span two campuses:
- The Main Campus - home to the Colleges of Business and Innovation, Engineering, Law, Languages, Literature
and Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Visual and Performing Arts,
and the Judith Herb College of Education and Health Science and Human Service.
- The Health Science Campus - home to the Colleges of Medicine and Life Sciences, Nursing and Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
In addition to research Master’s and Ph.D. degrees, UT offers seven professional doctorates
(JD, MD, PharmD, DPT, OTD, DNP and DE) and 10 professional master’s (MBA, EMBA, MME,
MMP, MPA, MPH, MSA, MSN, MSW, and Ed. Specialist). We also offer a variety of certificates
in the healthcare, business and personal enrichment areas. We are sure that there
is graduate program for you!
We believe that our COGS website will serve as an excellent resource for you to discover information about admissions, professional development and graduation procedures. The COGS staff are dedicated to assisting you with your queries should you need clarification of any program information. The staff and I are here to assist you in your progress from interested to admitted student through your entire graduate career here at UT. We look forward to working with you as you pursue your goal of a graduate degree that will prepare you for a successful future.