- Directions and Maps
- About the College of Nursing
- CCNE CIPR Resources
- Community of Nurse Preceptors and Mentors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
The mission of the College of Nursing is to improve the human condition; to educate professional nurses in a manner that engages and serves a diverse learner population as part of a larger metropolitan university, to discover and disseminate nursing knowledge that informs evidence-based practice for quality patient outcomes, and to address the service needs of our stakeholders through innovative programs and entrepreneurial initiatives.
The College of Nursing Vision
The College of Nursing is committed to excellence in:
- Technology-enhanced nursing education.
- Scholarly inquiry with an emphasis on clinical outcomes and translational research.
- Evidenced-based nursing practice focused on selected populations across health care settings.
- Actively seeking participation in interdisciplinary education, research and practice.