Student Services

/offices/studentservices/ /offices/studentservices/


Contact Us

Main Campus
University Hall

Mail Stop 906
Third Floor Rms 3000 and 3160
Phone: 419.530.2671

How do I change my college to CoCA, LLSS, or NSM?

Current UT students who wish to change to one of the Tri-Colleges (Communication and the Arts; Languages, Literature and Social SCiences; or Natural Sciences and Mathematics) from another college at UT must have a UT cumulative GPA of 2.0.  Students who have been suspended or dismissed from another college are not eligible for admission to the these colleges.

To change colleges, call the Tri-College Student Services Center (University Hall 3000, 419-530-2671) to make an appointment with an academic adviser.

Last Updated: 6/9/16