- Parent & Family Home
- Parent & Family Handbook
- Parent & Family FAQ
- Freshmen Orientation
- Academic Calendar
- Door Street Gateway
- Student Handbook
- Trouble Shooting Life's Challenges (TLC)
- UT Customer Care
- Orientation Presentations
- Registration Cancellation Process & Communication
- Math Camp: July 22- Aug 10, 2013
- PARENT & FAMILY WEEKEND
September 13-15, 2013
Details comming soon!
- FAMILY CONNECTIONS newsletter
- Sign up for E-Newsletter
- Letting Go Tips
- Top Questions to ask your student
- College Board
Contact Us1.800.586.5336 firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Step for Admitted Students
Your child has been admitted, now what?
Explore life inside the UT classroom.
Living on campus to commuting, from dining to athletics. Learn More.
Health & Safety
UT provides a wide range of counseling, health and safety first services to assist your child. Learn More.
UT is committed to helping make college education affordable and convenient.
Important information, dates, and customer service. Learn More.
Hot Topic Resources
- Social Host Liability: Think Twice Before Throwing a Party
- Women's Health Issues
- Men's Health Issues
- A Concern Over Energy Drinks
- The Student Pharming Culture
- Making Smart Choices About Alcohol
- Making Smart Choices About Alcohol 2
- Campus Safety Contact Information
- Green Rocket Guide:Reducing Your Carbon Footprint by Living Green