- Parent & Family Home
- Campus Life
- Health and Safety
- Financial Matters
- Parent & Family FAQ
- Freshmen Orientation
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Trouble Shooting Life's Challenges (TLC)
- Office for the Student Experience
- Orientation Presentations
- PARENT & FAMILY WEEKEND
Next Step for Admitted Students
Your child has been admitted, now what?
Explore life inside the UT classroom.
Living on campus to commuting, from dining to athletics. Learn More.
Health & Safety
UT provides a wide range of counseling, health and safety first services to assist your child. Learn More.
UT is committed to helping make college education affordable and convenient.
Important information, dates, and customer service. Learn More.
Hot Topic Resources
- Social Host Liability: Think Twice Before Throwing a Party
- Women's Health Issues
- Men's Health Issues
- A Concern Over Energy Drinks
- The Student Pharming Culture
- Making Smart Choices About Alcohol
- Making Smart Choices About Alcohol 2
- Campus Safety Contact Information
- Green Rocket Guide:Reducing Your Carbon Footprint by Living Green