At The University of Toledo, we recognize that parents and families play an essential role in the college experience, and we are excited to have you as a partner in your student’s success. It is our hope that this site will serve as a hub for parents and families, providing important resources and information to help you support your student on their academic journey!
~ Tamika Mitchell, M.Ed., Dean for the Student Experience
- Parent & Family Home
- Division of Student Affairs
- Campus Life
- Health and Safety
- Financial Matters
- Parent & Family FAQ
- Freshmen Orientation
- Orientation Handouts
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Proxy Access
- Trouble Shooting Life's Challenges (TLC)
- Office for the Student Experience
- PARENT & FAMILY WEEKEND
Next Step for Admitted Students
Your child has been admitted, now what?
Explore life inside the UT classroom.
Living on campus to commuting, from dining to athletics. Learn More.
Have a question about UT? Ask Rocky is your one-stop-shop to find the answers! Learn more.
UT is committed to helping make college education affordable and convenient.
Health & Safety
UT provides a wide range of counseling, health and safety first services to assist your child. Learn More.
Hot Topic Resources
- Social Host Liability: Think Twice Before that Party
- Women's Health Issues
- Men's Health Issues
- A Concern Over Energy Drinks
- The Student Pharming Culture
- Making Smart Choices About Alcohol
- Making Smart Choices About Alcohol 2
- Campus Safety Contact Information
- Green Rocket Guide:Reducing Your Carbon Footprint by Living Green