- Newly renovated in 2013
- Exclusively for Honors students
- Double rooms converted to single-student rooms with community bathrooms
- Near the Student Union and its dining facilities, Memorial Field House and Centennial Mall
- MacKinnon North built in 1938. MacKinnon South built in 1962
MacKinnon is conveniently located near the Student Union and its dining facilities, Memorial Field House and Centennial Mall.
MacKinnon Hall is the oldest remaining residence hall and began as a men’s dormitory. It was named for Lee MacKinnon, who served as the chief academic officer of The University of Toledo three times following the death of university presidents.