Digital Marketing Bachelor's Degree Overview
E-commerce graduates are technology-savvy business professionals. They understand e-commerce's involvement in business through analysis of business, decision-making and information technology. They gain the managerial and technical skills needed to find successful careers in the Internet economy.
UTis a wired university. Our e-commerce program has been featured by the AACSB, the international association for management education, as a model for undergraduate e-commerce program development. Students gain knowledge, skills and strategic thinking principles to help them become successful.
UToffers two career tracks to e-commerce students that give them a wide range of options. They combine an e-commerce specialization with a minor in marketing, information systems, finance, international business or entrepreneurship. In addition, students can gain real-world experience through numerous internship opportunities that often lead to full-time positions. This lets students work with accomplished professionals in the field while earning college credit and money.
College of Business and Innovation Highlights
- High-touch, high-tech environment - Students study and practice with the tools, software and situations they'll encounter in the business world thru fully equipped learning labs.
- Internships - More than 85 percent of students do an internship. Through our connections and placement support, we help students secure a position in town or across the country.
- High placement rate - About 80 percent of our students find jobs after graduation; this has remained consistent, even with the economic downturn.
- New facilities - Our new Savage & Associates Complex for Business Learning and Engagement opened in 2009 and our Stranahan Hall was completely renovated in 2011. Our students learn in some of the newest and most innovative spaces on campus.
- Our sales program is ranked top in the country - Bottom line: if you want to get into sales, the UT College of Business and Innovation is where you should go to get your degree.
- We offer many major-minor combinations - We offer bachelor's degrees in 13 different areas of business, with a major and minor in each for students to mix and match.
Studies find that e-commerce professionals command a premium in salaries and, more importantly, are highly satisfied with their jobs. E-commerce is quickly turning into a part of mainstream business in all fields. This gives graduates more opportunities in a variety of fields. For example, they can work as business managers, entrepreneurs, management consultants or Web developers.
Digital Marketing Bachelor's Degree Curriculum
Digital Marketing Bachelor's Degree4-year program
Program Quick LinksView Admission Requirements
Department of Marketing and International Business
College of Business and Innovation