It's simple. Apply now online or print our paper application, complete it, and mail
it in! Your choice.
- Visit Opportunities
- Request Information
- Admission Coordinators
- Admission Requirements
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Complete Application
- Student Life
- Living On Campus
- Financial Aid
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Monday - Friday
8:15 am - 5:00 pm
*Evening appt. available
*Sat. visit opportunities
Fast, convenient and $40 application fee deferred until enrollment. Also for distance-learning students. Learn more
Download Paper Applications
Need help completing your application? Let us help you with some common questions and information regarding your admission application. Learn more
November 8, 2012- Housing portal opens
January 1, 2013- FAFSA opens (fafsa.ed.gov)
March 1, 2013 - Priority application deadline, Priority FAFSA deadline
June/July 2013 - Rocket Launch Orientation dates
May 13, 2013 - Summer Session begins
August 9, 2013 - Fall semester begins
- Complete undergraduate application for admission.
- $40 Application fee is deferred until you enroll at UT!
- Send official high school transcript using transcripts request form.
- Send official ACT/SAT scores: we accept scores on an official high school transcript or from testing center.
- UT's codes are:
- Send official college transcripts if applicable
- Activate MyUT account
- Complete FAFSA
- Apply for Housing
- Schedule Orientation
- Complete placement testing
- Send final transcripts
Admission Requirements for First-Time FreshmanFind out what you need to be admitted into the University of Toledo. Learn more.
Completing the FASFAApplying for financial aid can be a confusing process for some students. Watch our FASFA walk through to help make the process easier. Learn more.