University of Toledo Post-Doctoral Bridge to Business
- COBI Home
- About the Program
- Admission Information
- The Curriculum
- Financial Aid
- Why Choose UT?
- Why the Post-Doctoral Bridge Program?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mediasite AQ Bridge Lecture Captures
- AACSB Information
- Contact Us
Academic Support Services
Established in 1930, The University of Toledo's College of Business and Innovation (COBI) offers more than just a business education, students earn a business experience. COBI has been included in the Princeton Review's Best Business Schools publication every year since 2008 and has been fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) since 1955.
COBI's seven-week, intensive post-doctoral bridge program is unique.
- Module content is one-of-a-kind focusing on Technology Management, Operations Management and Supply Chain Management
- COBI offers program participants the opportunity to work first-hand with our well-trained and experienced research faculty and our cadre of current doctoral students.
- Each student is paired with a faculty research mentor who will collaborate on a student-chosen research project helping that student prepare the research for conference presentations and later publication.
- The cross functional nature of manufacturing and business is stressed throughout the program.
As with our program, COBI too is unique.
The College of Business and Innovation has strong ties and direct linkages to the local business community through
- The Center for Family Business
- The Executive Center for Global Competitiveness
- The John and Lillian Neff Financial Trading Room
- The Center for Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- The Intermodal Transportation Institute
- Global Business Development Institute
- The Ed Schmidt School of Professional Sales
COBI opened the new Savage & Associates Complex for Business Learning and Engagement in the spring of 2010. The new facility provides state-of-the-art technologies to our faculty, staff and students including:
- Five action-learning labs including an e-commerce lab, an entrepreneurship lab, a professional sales lab and a leadership lab
- Five breakout room with video conferencing capabilities
- Fully-networked with distance learning tools
- Aforty-person boardroom designed for student/business professional interaction