- Education Abroad Home
- Education Abroad Ambassadors
- Information Session
- Prospective Student
- Accepted Student
- Current Student
- Video Testimonials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Education Abroad Program Flyer
- Education Abroad Expo:
Sept. 16, 2014
- Guide to Studying Abroad Book
- Center for International Studies and Programs
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Snyder Memorial email@example.com
Congratulations on being among the college students who are studying abroad.
Keep in Touch
- Upload photos of your adventure…wearing Toledo gear is always a plus.
- Postal Connect is a way for students to connect with UT faculty, staff and alumni who have been supportive of their study abroad experience.
At times over the next several weeks you will likely experience feelings of joy, homesickness, personal growth, and much more.
To help relieve emotional stress associated with the change of cultural and setting, remember to take a deep breath and enjoy your surroundings. Get involved at the host university, interact with locals in the community, and immerse yourself in your new community. Learn from the challenges you may face, and embrace the adventure.
The world is your classroom!
Extending your Stay
If you choose to extend your stay in the host country to study an additional semester; you will need to contact Michele Ploeger, international education specialist at 419.530.5268 or Michelle.Ploeger@utoledo.edu to make the necessary arrangements.