Complimentary tickets are available to UT Theatre & Film Department majors and to members of a production's cast and crew. Read below for more information about how to obtain your comp ticket.
THEATRE & FILM MAJORS
- You get 1 comp ticket to each production
- Can be used any date of a show
- Can be ordered only at the Box Office (provide your Rocket # & sign for your ticket)
CAST & CREW MEMBERS/DESIGNERS
- You get 2 comps for the show you are working on
- Your comps can be used for any performance of your show for which there are still tickets available
- You must get your tickets yourself at the Box Office (provide your Rocket # & sign for your ticket)
- You can set tickets aside for family or friends at will call
- You can give family & friends your tickets directly
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL COMPS
Get your comps right away! If the show sells out and you have not arranged for your ticket, you are out of luck, so don't wait.
ABOUT WILL CALL
When ordering your comps at the Box Office, you can take your tickets with you or tell the attendant that you would like to pick them up just before the performance at the Will Call desk in the lobby. You can also designate someone other than yourself to pick up the tickets at Will Call.
If you have problems getting your comp ticket, please contact: