UT Faculty Club/
Health Science Campus
The Hotel at The University of Toledowebmaster@utoledo.edu
Our mission is to preserve and promote social interaction within the Faculty and Administration of The University of Toledo and to provide a club atmosphere with traditional academic values for members and their guests.
Join now and enjoy these benefits:
- No charge for use of Faculty Club Lounge for your meetings, gatherings or parties (public or private).
- No charge for use of audiovisual equipment when used in Club Lounge.
- Private location for informal meetings, social gatherings and receptions
- Ability to use your Club Membership as a credit card in the Club Lounge, the 3100 Restaurant or The Hotel at UTMC with just your signature
- Planned events and opportunities to socialize with other members of the UT faculty and administration
- Dues are only $35.00 per year
- First year membership for newly appointed faculty is FREE. All memberships follow the academic year (i.e. July through June).
Planned events for the academic year include two for the fall quarter and two for the spring quarter - don't pass up the opportunity to share a few moments of relaxation with your colleagues in the comfortable atmosphere of a social gathering!
The Faculty Club: A place to meet and greet colleagues and friends!
ATTENTION: The Faculty Club is currently accepting nominations for its service award. Read the Call for Nominations Letter for details. Deadline for nominations is Wednesday April 24, 2014.