- Service Awards
- Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- Essential Personnel
- Employee Assistance Program 24/7/365 phone support 1.800.227.6007
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- BENEFITS HOMEPAGE
- New Hire Benefit Information
- 2015 Healthcare
- Benefit Forms
- Benefits Glossary of Commonly Used Terms
- Domestic Partners
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program-Rocket Wellness
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Northwest Ohio Hearing Clinic
- Retiree Benefits
- Retirement System
- Required Legal Notifications
- Tax Deferred Annuities -- 403b/457
- Tuition Waivers
- Vacation Policy
- Work Life / Childcare
- Healthcare Reform Exchange Notice
Welcome to The University of Toledo, below you will find links to important benefit information.
New Hire Orientation PowerPoint Presentation-Plan information will be reviewed at orientation, so bring any questions you may have with you.
Life Insurance Enrollment Form-Use this form to provide Beneficiary designation and additional/dependent life elections if applicable. Please select the applicable form.
Retirement Plan Election Form-Use this form to designate your enrollment in OPERS / STRS or applicable ARP Vendor. For additional information please visit the Retirement Page.
For information on HIPAA, COBRA, Michelle's Law, CHIPRA and other important notifications please visit our Required Legal Notifications Page.