Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review open enrollment video presentation on 2014 benefits.
- Sign in to myUT.utoledo.edu and select the 2014 Open Enrollment link under the "Employee" tab
- Review your current benefit options. You can sign out and return at any time during the enrollment period - October 1-31 - to make changes.
- Determine benefit options that are best for your family (all benefit plans and costs are available at the Summary Plan web page)
- Complete and return any required forms or documentation
- Documentation for adding a new dependent
HR will need a copy of a birth certificate, marriage certificate, domestic partner form
- Enrollment and re-enrollment of spouse/domestic partner in certain medical plans
HR will need a completed form by spouse/domestic partner employer
Effective January 1, 2014, dependents between the ages of 19 and 26 are no longer required to enroll in their own employer sponsored medical coverage if eligible. They may now be enrolled on the UT plan if they meet all eligibility requirements.
- Review Plan Summaries and Premiums
- Review open enrollment video presentation on 2014 benefits
- Required Legal Notifications
- Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Park Campus - Visit the Human Resource and Talent Development Office, in Academic Services Center, Suite 1000, 8:30am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday to use a computer.
Health Science Campus - Visit the Human Resource and Talent Development Office in the Facilities Support Building. 8:30am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday to use a computer.