Transportation Center, Suite 1100
- Review open enrollment video presentation on 2013 benefits.
- Sign in to myUT.utoledo.edu and select the 2013 Open Enrollment link under the "Employee" tab
- Review your current benefit options. You can sign out and return at any time during the enrollment period - October 1-31 - to make changes.
- Determine benefit options that are best for your family (all benefit plans and costs are available at the Summary Plan web page)
- Complete and return any required forms or documentation
- Documentation for adding a new dependent
HR will need a copy of a birth certificate, marriage certificate, domestic partner form
- Enrollment and re-enrollment of spouse/domestic partner in certain medical plans
HR will need a completed form by spouse/domestic partner employer
- Review Plan Summaries and Premiums
- Review open enrollment video presentation on 2013 benefits
- Open Enrollment Presentation
- Required Legal Notifications
- HSA- UT Contribution Form
- HSA- Employee Contribution Form
- Email questions to: email@example.com
Main Campus - Visit the Human Resource and Talent Development Office, in the Transportation Center, 8:30am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday to use a computer.
Health Science Campus - Visit the Human Resource and Talent Development Office in the Facilities Support Building. 8:30am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday to use a computer.
Additional hours for Main Campus
October 18, 2012
1:00am - 3:00am
Transportation Center Room 1150E
Human Resources & Talent Development Receptionist Office
Additional hours for Health Science Campus
October 24, 2012
1:00am – 3:00am