President's Council on Diversity
- Office of the President
- UT Vision Statement
- UT Mission Statement
- UT Definition of Diversity
- Diversity Offices
- Diverse Faculty Recruitment Resources
- Map of Gender Neutral Bathrooms on Campus
Main Campus419.530.5538 firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the President’s Council on Diversity (PCD) is to serve as an advisory group to the President providing recommendations based on observations, reports, and monitoring concerning diversity issues on the UT Campus.
- Monitor the recruitment, retention and success of diversity among students in undergraduate, graduate and professional programs and make recommendations as needed.
- Monitor the recruitment, retention, and success of diverse faculty and staff members and make recommendations as needed.
- Monitor the progress of minority business participation in construction and purchasing areas.
- Monitor the reporting and tracking of incidents of harassment based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability and/or sexuality.
- Review the results of the UT Climate Survey and make recommendations as needed.