New to UT Online
- Programs of Study
- Is Online Learning Right for You?
- Tips for Successful Online Learners
- Online Support Staff
- Tuition & Scholarships
- Transfer Students
- Military Personnel
- Apply Today
- Request Information
Current Online Students
- Get Started
- Course Schedules
- Blackboard Toolkit
- Student Services
- Test Proctoring
- UT Online Home
Memorial Field House
Mail Stop 129
Students who earn an online business administration degree can consider numerous positions, including jobs in the fields of finance, management, sales, teaching, marketing, project management, account management and more. This degree gives students the skills to succeed and, if desired, continue their education by pursuing a bachelors degree in business administration.
- Marketable skills that assist in obtaining jobs in a variety of work environments.
- An opportunity to receive an associate degree that focuses on courses related to your major/career and then continue on to achieve a bachelor degree
- The flexibility of online education - education in your space at a time that is convenient for you
- The ability to get ahead in your current job or obtain a better career path in the shortest possible time frame
- Sample program of study
Associate Degree Programs
To be admitted to an associate degree program in the College of Business Administration at The University of Toledo, students need a minimum 2.00 cumulative high school grade point average (GPA). Students who do not qualify for admission to the College of Business Administration will be admitted to the University of Toledo Learning Collaborative and may transfer to the College of Business Administration when the minimum requirements are met.
If you would like more information about this program, we encourage you to contact
Student Services Staff
Phone 419.530.8835; 866.UTOLEDO toll free
The University of Toledo is regionally accredited by the North Central Association (NCA) and is authorized to offer degrees online.
U Select is a statewide Web-based transfer information system supported by the Ohio Board of Regents. U Select shows course equivalencies between public and private two-year and four-year colleges and universities, along with college degree requirements.