- JHCEHSHS Home
- Dean's Welcome
- About the College
- Departments & Programs
- Clinics & Special Programs
- Centers & Research
- Grants / Projects
- Research Consultation Center
- Support Your College
The Constitutional Amendment Committee (CAC) provides a mechanism for developing and deliberating upon amendments to the Constitution of the JHCEHSHS.
|Criminal Justice and Social Work||Sudershan Pasupuleti|
|Curriculum and Instruction||Mark Templin (Chair)|
|Early Childhood, Physical and Special Education||Sekhar Pindiprolu|
|Educational Foundations and Leadership||Greg Stone|
|Health and Recreation Professions||Joe Dake|
|Military Science||Randy Herman|
|Rehabilitation Sciences||Aileen Hunt|
|School Psychology, Legal Specialties and Counselor Education||Chris Roseman|
|Staff Member||Tom York|
- Term of Office: The term of office for each member of the CAC shall be 3 years.
- Three departments (1 from Education) shall initially elect representatives to a 3 year term; and
- Three departments (1 from Education) shall initially elect representatives to a 2-year term; and
- Three departments (1 from Education) shall initially elect representatives to a 1 year term - to achieve staggered terms.