New UT Faculty
The original forms, no copies, are required to be completed as a new faculty member at The University of Toledo. Upon completion of forms, please return to the department chair in the college department of hire. Your offer letter will designate where to return documents.
If you have any questions regarding completing these forms please contact your Department
Chair or the Office of Academic Affairs – Main Campus at 419-530-8481.
- Background check authorization - this form must be completed and the original copy returned immediately as the offer is contingent on a successful background check.
- Original transcript of all degrees. Copies are NOT accepted.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form - this must be presented with original documents to the department of hire's office.
- W-4 Federal Tax Withholding Online Instructions - Completed through MyUT
- Directory Update Request (Please log in to the MyUT Portal to make the change)
- STRS Notice of Re-Employment as a Teacher (Form 50-150) - To only be completed by rehired retirees
- Fraud Hotline Acknowledgement Form Please review the Fraud Hotline Notice and ORC 117.103 & 124.341 prior to completing this form.