- Space Planning Home
- Organization Chart
- Staff Listing
- Space Request Form
- Facilites Information Systems
- Interior Design
- Campus Maps
- Building Floor Plans
- Facilities & Construction Planning Forum
- Current Planning Projects
- Master Planning
- UT Sign Shop
- Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Feedback
- Construction Reform Demonstraton Projects
Center for Biosphere Restoration Research
- Facilities & Construction Home
- Service Request/Work Order
- Signage Request
- Capital Project Request
- HSC Tunnel Map
- Space Request
- Room Reservations
- Moving Services
- Sustainability at UT
- LEED Buildings
- Campus Maps
- Surplus Property
- Science & Technology Corridor
- Request for Qualifications - Architects & Engineers (A/E)
- Notices for Construction Projects
Plant Operations, Rm 1420
Fax: 419.530.1401 firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior Design is responsible for the following:
- Creating a strong UT image through the design of spaces in construction and renovation projects.
- Creating exciting and inviting spaces for visiting, working and learning through the design of environments that are compatible with the function, scale, and code requirements of the space.
- Improving the quality of patient care by providing warm and friendly clinical environments.
- Improving the student experience by upgrading classroom finishes and furnishings.
- Improving staff work space by creating ergonomically-sound environments, providing -- when possible -- new space-appropriate finishes and functional/flexible furnishings.
- Establishing visual unity throughout both new and existing buildings by the design of renovation and new construction projects.
- Creating unity among all campuses, when possible, through university-wide interior design standards.
If you have any questions about Interior Design, please contact:
Facilities Support Building, Room 1000C
Health Science Campus