WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- About COGS
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards
- Staff Directory
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
Graduate Assistants must meet the following criteria to qualify for an assistantship:
- Hold regular admission to a degree-granting program (excluding non-degree, special student status, executive MBA and law students).
- Registered in the term of their assistantship. See Enrollment Section for Assistantship Requirements.
- GPA of 3.0 or better (or have been below 3.0 for only one term prior, excluding summer).
- International students must apply for a Social Security Number and submit their application letter acknowledging they have applied (receipts) to their department before a GAPA can be processed.