WELCOME TO THE COLLEGE OF GRADUATE STUDIES
- About COGS
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Student Association
- Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards
- Staff Directory
CONNECT WITH Us
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
Graduate Assistants must meet the following criteria to qualify for an assistantship:
- Hold regular admission to a degree-granting program (excluding non-degree, special student status, executive MBA and law students).
- Registered in the term of their assistantship. See Enrollment Section for Assistantship Requirements.
- GPA of 3.0 or better (or have been below 3.0 for only one term prior, excluding summer).
- International students must apply for a Social Security Number 10 business days after arriving. Once student receives their social security card, student must sign it and bring the card to their department. The department then must attach a copy of the card to the 'Authorization to Release Information' form and submit all new hire paperwork to students GAPA.