- Student Code of Ethics
- General Degree Requirements
- Registration and Graduate Credit
- Student Accounts & Health Services
- Financial Support
- Final Projects
- Academic Advisement
- Program Specific Information
- International Student Services
- Health Science Campus College of Health Science & Human Service
- College of Nursing
- College of Medicine
Phone: 419.530.GRAD (4723)
Below are archived versions of the HSC Graduate Student Handbook. Prior to the 2007-2008 handbook, .pdf files were used and updates to the handbook were not incorporated into the printed versions. The .pdf version listed below are the last completed updates to the printed handbooks. All revisions to the handbook are kept on file at the College of Graduate Studies office in 117 Mulford Library.
Online handbook archives will be kept as live links for a period of 7 years. Following year 7, a version of the handbook will be archived on disk and housed in the College of Graduate Studies indefinitely.