- Banner FAQ
- Faculty & Staff E-mail
- Forms and Procedures
- Help Desk
- IT Policies
- IT Projects(PMO)
- IT Security
- IT 2014 Strategic Goals
- IT 2013 Strategic Goals
- IT 2012 Strategic Goals
- IT 2010 Strategic Goals
- IT 2009 Strategic Goals
- IT Support User Guide
- Microsoft Office 365
- Other FAQ
- Scheduled Outages
- Software Training Courses
- Student E-mail
- Student E-mail FAQ
- Submit a Request
- Virtual Labs
University Computer Center and Dowling Hall419.530.2400 or 419.383.2400 email@example.com
- Submit an online request
- Email us: ITHelpdesk@utoledo.edu
- Student Computer Lab Information
- Information Commons
- Personal Computer and Software Purchases
- Networking on Campus
- Office Moves Checklist
- UT Exchange Smartphone Configuration
- Website Hosting
- Dell Monthly Promotional Deals
- Contact Info:
419-530-2400 or 419-383-2400
LSG Job Opportunities
The Lab Support Group is always looking for the best and the brightest individuals willing to learn and willing to pass on the knowledge they’ve gained. Take a look at the positions below to see if you have what it takes to be a member of this hardworking, yet fun-loving family.
- Keep labs in tip-top shape by maintaining cleanliness and presentation standards.
- Promote and enforce the lab usage policies.
- Keep printers full of paper and toner.
- Assist students, faculty and staff using Open Lab Computers.
- Perform basic troubleshooting procedures to help diagnose problems.
- Create and maintain software, hardware, and policy documentation.
- Create, maintain, and deploy software images in the LSG Open Labs.
- Perform advanced hardware and software troubleshooting and repair techniques.
- Develop smart, technical solutions to common and not-so-common problems.
Jobs at the Help Desk
The Help Desk is a group of student and staff employees who assist students, faculty, and staff with computer related questions and problems. They help to resolve issues with hardware, software, networking, viruses, security, and connection issues. The Help Desk also provides assistance with setting up email accounts and connecting from home. The Help Desk is Information Commons in the Carlson Library.
How to Apply
Ifany of these descriptions sound like you or the person you want to become, please complete the LSG Employment Application and submit it along with a rèsumè to a lab assistant or technician at the Help Desk in Information Commons.