Q. I am a former student (or alumni) and I want to obtain an informal transcript but I do not remember my username or password. What should I do?

A. Go to  and click on the link “Account maintenance” located directly below the login boxes.
    There you can type in your social security number (the SSN you think you were using while attending UT) in the top box and your date of birth in the second box.
    When you have logged into this site you can obtain your username by reading the information on the left side of the screen and you can set a password using the appropriate option button in the center of the page.
    Use that username and password to log into the MyUT portal to look for
your transcript.
    Be aware that from off campus not everybody is successful in obtaining
an online copy of there transcript due to the high level of encryption
and other security issues.
    If you are unable to obtain an online copy you can contact the registrar's office
directly to obtain an official transcript. The registrar can be reached at
419.530.4844 or by calling Rocket Solution Central at 419-530-8700.

Last Updated: 8/9/19