- UT Library Catalog | Reserves
- Library Record (Renewals)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Online Journals List
- Research Databases
...find articles and more!
- OhioLINK Homepage
Topic & Course Guides
Each library location maintains its own reference staff and schedule:
- The Reference and Information desk on the first floor of Carlson Library is staffed Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., Friday 9-5, Saturday 12-5, and Sunday 12 noon - 8 p.m. during the Fall and Spring semesters. Hours vary at other times.
- To get reference assistance at Mulford Health Science Library, stop at the Access Services desk at the entrance on the fourth floor of Mulford Library. A reference librarian is on call Monday through Friday, 10:00am-5:00 pm.
- You can also make individual appointments for in depth reference assistance.
- Help is also available at other library service desks. Please see the hours page for details.
|Carlson Reference & Information Desk||(419) 530-2325|
|Mulford Reference||(419) 383-4218|
|...or call the specific department directly|
Reference questions on the main campus can be e-mailed short reference questions directly to AskIt@utnet.utoledo.edu or use this web form to submit a question. Your e-mail will be answered within 48 hours, but it is usually much sooner. You may be referred to another library staff member, so please be specific with your question or problem.
You can reach a librarian through your favorite instant messenger (IM) service, or ask a question using our Chat service.
|IM Service||Screen names
(Add our screen name to your buddy or contact list to begin)
(Use if you do not have an IM program on your computer)
|AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)||UToledoLibraries
|Yahoo! Web Messenger|
|MSN / Windows Live Messenger||
|MSN Web Messenger|
|Google Talk Gadget|
No IM Account? Use the Meebo service to chat with a librarian, no IM account necessary!