- UT Library Catalog | Reserves
- Library Record (Renewals)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Online Journals List
- Research Databases
...find articles and more!
- OhioLINK Homepage
Topic & Course Guides
- Public Services
- Circulation / Borrowing
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loans
- Library Instruction / Information Literacy
- Information Commons
- Technical Services
- Acquisitions / Collection Management
- Systems Department
- Serials Department
- Services for...
- Graduate Students
- Patrons with Disabilities
- Off Campus Users
Located in the staff offices in the lower level of Carlson Library, the Serials Department orders, receives, processes and shelves print journals, newspapers and other periodicals for the libraries (excluding the Law Library). It is also responsible for the acquisition and maintenance of electronic resources for the two campuses.
The library does not routinely accept suggestions for journal subscription purchases because of the ongoing commitment of such a purchase. However, if you would like to discuss the possibility of subscribing to a particular journal or electronic resource, or if you have any other questions or concerns regarding the library's journals or electronic resources, please contact Lucy Duhon.
Recent Departmental Highlights!The University Libraries added over 20 new electronic resources and databases to its catalog during the last twelve months.
To name a few:
- IHS Standards Expert, ASTM Digital Library, Knovel [engineering]
- Frost & Sullivan, Value Line, Euromonitor's Passport GMID [business]
- Henry Stewart Talks, Current Protocols, Nursing Reference Center, Dynamed [medical]
- LexisNexis Statistical Datasets, GREENR, Early English Books Online [other]
We also purchased popular testing add-ons to existing collections:
And we made several back volume purchases in e-format, including:
Our SciFinder seats were also increased from 4 to 10.
- Lucy Duhon, Assoc. Professor, Scholarly Communication Librarian, 419.530.2838