- LLSS Home
- Welcome from the Dean
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- College Office Staff
- Department Chairs
- Program Directors
- Three-Year Degree Options
Third Floor, Room 3160
Instructional, Classroom, and Research Computing
University Hall 2230
Phone: (419) 530-4991
There are three main categories of technology support provided by specialized staff in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, the Department of Information Technology, and Learning Ventures. The three categories are (1.)Instructional and Research Computing Support, (2.) Faculty/Staff Desktop Support, and (3.) General Purpose Classroom Support.
ICRC is responsible for purchasing, installing, and supporting instructional and research computing for the College of Languages, Literature and Social Sciences. We are located in University Hall, room 2230.
The ICRC Staff
- Rob Bruno, Administrator/Director - 530.4978
- John Bell, Software Specialist - 530.2498
- Tom Osswald, Media Specialist
- Support for Discipline Specific Instructional Technology
- Discipline Specific Software Installation and Support
- Instructional Computer Lab Design and Support
- Technology Fee Purchases and Oversight
- Mediated Classroom Design and Support
- Research Computing Support
- Mobile Classrooms Support
Walk-ins are always welcome, otherwise; for service and support, visit http://ithelp.utoledo.edu or call our offices at (419) 530.4991
Faculty and Staff Links (UTAD, email, personal purchases)
Student Links (UTAD, Portal, Email, Personal Purchases)
Access your H: drive files (via a web browser)
LLSS Computing Continued...
Support for faculty/staff desktop computing is provided by the Department of Information Technology. Support for general purpose classrooms is provided by Classroom Services. Please see their information below, and more detailed information at their websites.
Faculty/Staff Desktop Support
The IT Desktop Support Staff
Desktop Support is responsible for supporting and maintaining
Classroom Services provides support for all general-purpose classrooms on the Main and Health Science campuses.
|For service and support, visit http://ithelp.utoledo.edu|| For service and support call 419.530.2656