- Pathology Faculty
- Residents and Fellows
- Pathology Residency Program
- Experimental Pathology and Graduate Program
- Faculty positions available
- Contact Information
- Clinical Services in Pathology
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- Clinical Microbiology Laboratory
- Pathology Home
Health Science Campus
Department of PathologyPhone: 419.383.3469 firstname.lastname@example.org
At present we are not recruiting for faculty for the Department of Pathology.
Toledo and the Western Lake Erie area
Toledo is a vibrant mid-sized city located at the western tip of Lake Erie, with excellent area public schools, a low cost of living, and thousands of acres of city parks. Toledo is a national leader in the area of emerging green technologies. The Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo Symphony, and Toledo Zoo have all received national recognition. Toledo was recently ranked as one of the three most livable cities of its size worldwide (along with Malmo, Sweden, and Lyon, France) in the international Liveable Community Awards.