Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics
- Educational Conferences
- Pediatric Residency Program
- Pediatric Clerkship for Medical Students
- Faculty Development Tools
- Faculty and Department Highlights
- Job/Faculty Positions Available
- Department Contact Information
- Resident Logging Superpage
Contact Us2222 Cherry Street, Suite 1100
Phone: 419.251.8050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to apply to your program through ERAS?
All applicants, International and American Medical Graduates, must apply through ERAS.
American Medical Graduates can obtain the ERAS packet through the Student Affairs or Dean's Office at their medical school.
International Medical Graduates can obtain the ERAS packet through the ECFMG.
When is the deadline to submit my application?
All applications must be received by January 1, each year.
What months do you interview?
The Department of Pediatrics conducts interviews from October 15 through January 31.
What residency programs does your department sponsor?
The Department of Pediatrics sponsors a 3-year Pediatric (Categorical) Residency program.
Can International Medical Graduates apply to the program?
Yes, the residency program does accept International Medical Graduates. They must be ECFMG certified before the NRMP ranking deadline. The following criteria are preferred when reviewing applications from International Medical Graduates:
- Scores of 200 or above on both parts I and II of the USMLE
- Graduated from medical school within the last ten years and advanced training experience
- Clinical experience in the United States within the past 3 years in an accredited residency program or medical school
- The decision to invite any candidate for an interview depends on the total number
of applications as well as the overall quality of the
What visas does your program sponsor?
The Department of Pediatrics will only sponsor candidates who obtain a J-1 visa. We do not sponsor H-1 visas for residents. Of course, any candidate who possesses a permanent visa may apply to the program.
Who do I contact for additional information about your residency programs?
For more information please email Dr. Cathi Badik at email@example.com
Please send any written requests to the following mailing address:
Pediatric Residency Program at the University of Toledo
2222 Cherry Street, Suite 1100
Toledo, OH 43608