- College of Medicine Viewbook
- Degree Offerings
- Medical School Pathways
- Admission Criteria
- Application Process
- Pre-Medical School Programs
- Overview of Medical School
- Academic Enrichment
- Transferring to UT Medical School
- MD Curriculum
- Dean of the College of Medicine
- Admissions Office Staff
- Class Profile
- UTCOM Match Summary
- The University of Toledo
- The University of Toledo Medical Center
- The Health Science Campus
- Toledo, Ohio
College of Medicine Policies
- Minimal Technical Standards
- Request for Transfer to the College of Medicine
- Process and Criteria for Achievement of Diversity and Excellence in the College of Medicine Class
- Guidelines for the Baccalaureate Degree into MD Program
- All College of Medicine Policies
Health Science Campus
Mulford Library Building419-383-4229 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Early Decision Program is available to Ohio residents only.
Medical School applicants are encouraged to apply to the University of Toledo College of Medicine Early Decision Program if they feel the University of Toledo is their first choice school. We interview all applicants who present competitive credentials (please refer to average GPA and MCAT scores listed in the Class Profile). The decision for acceptance is determined by the academic and personal qualifications demonstrated in the AMCAS application, Secondary MD Online Application, letters of recommendation and interview.
To apply for the Early Decision Program you must select "Early Decision" in the Application Type category on your AMCAS application. In this program, a student must apply exclusively to the University of Toledo College of Medicine, with the understanding that if accepted by the College of Medicine, the student will matriculate here. The AMCAS application must be completed by August 1st and the secondary applicaition must be presented to the Admissions Office by September 1. A final decision by the school will be made no later than October 1. If not accepted by the University of Toledo College of Medicine, the student is free to seek admission to other schools after October 1.
Who was accepted into the Early Decision Program?
|Number of Applications||5||3||3||16||2||4||4|
|Average Total MCAT||28||28.0||30||30.14||28.5||27.8||