- Department Introduction
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Dept. Research Areas
- Research Facilities
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Frontiers in Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis Series
- School of Green Chemistry & Engineering
- Saturday Morning Science
- Alumni News
- Donating to Chemistry at UT
- UT Dept. of Safety and Risk Management
- Jobs in Chemistry
- Register Your CV/Resume
- NIST Standard Reference Database
- American Chemical Society
Room: BO 2022
Mail Stop: 602
Completing a Preliminary Interest Form allows you to submit information relevant to graduate admissions without paying a fee. Regrettably, the form is not compatible with Google Chrome or Apple Preview.
To have your file fully considered for admission into our program, you must complete an Online Application.
If you have any questions regarding the Preliminary Interest Form or the Online Application, please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information may be useful when completing the Application form:
College Code = SM
Degree Code = MS for Masters or PhD for Doctoral
Major Code = CHEM
***If applying to the MS-non thesis program, please indicate this in your Statement of Purpose.
Along with the on-line application, please upload or mail the following items to:
The University of Toledo
College of Graduate Studies
University Hall, MS 933
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390 USA
- statement of purpose
- three signed letters of recommendation which can accompany the graduate school form.
- official transcripts-(undergraduate and graduate)-from all institutions where courses were taken.
- official GRE from ETS
- official TOEFL from ETS, if English is not your native language
Material should be submitted before October 1 to be considered for admission for Fall 2015. Applications will still be considered after these dates and additional offers may be made if positions are available. All applicants are eligible for a graduate assistantship.