- Chemistry Home
- Department Introduction
- Research Facilities
- Graduate Program
- Undergraduate Program
- Project Seed
- Seminars and Colloquia
- Alumni News
- School of Green Chemistry & Engineering
- Donating to Chemistry at UT
- UT Dept. of Safety and Risk Management
- Jobs in Chemistry
- Register Your CV/Resume
- NIST Standard Reference Database
- Links for Chemists
- American Chemical Society
Room: BO 2022
Mail Stop: 602
"Contact Charlene Hansen at email@example.com to inquire about having the domestic PhD application fee waived for graduate students."
The following information may be useful when completing the Application form:
College Code = SM
Degree Code = MS for Masters or PhD for Doctoral
Major Code = CHEM
***If applying to the MS-non thesis program, please indicate this in your Statement of Purpose.
Along with the on-line application, please upload or mail the following items to:
The University of Toledo
College of Graduate Studies
University Hall, MS 933
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390 USA
- statement of purpose
- three signed letters of recommendation which can accompany the graduate school form.
- official transcripts-(undergraduate and graduate)-from all institutions where courses were taken.
- official GRE from ETS
- official TOEFL from ETS, if English is not your native language
Material should be submitted before October 1, 2013 to be considered for Spring 2014, and January 15, 2014 to be considered for admission for Fall 2014. Applications will still be considered after these dates and additional offers may be made if positions are available. All applicants are eligible for an assistantship.