Welcome to the LEC
- Lake Erie Center Home
- Our Mission
- Upcoming Events
- Faculty, Staff & Students
- News & Reports
- Education & Outreach
- Prospective Students
- NSF GK-12 Program
- NSF URM Program
- FOLEC (Friends of the LEC)
- UT Sustainability
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Maps and Directions
- Contact Us
- View the Winter/Spring 2014
LEC Newsletter (PDF, 1.7 mb)
- View our recent press releases
- Lake Erie Center Weather Station
- View streaming video from our recent public lectures
- Learn about our Environmental Sensor Network
6200 Bayshore Rd.
Oregon, OH 43616
LEC Service Request Menu
The Lake Erie Center service request procedure utilizes a simple online request form. Please fill out the online form and click "SUBMIT", copy the work order details into an email, and forward the email to Tom Hodges (firstname.lastname@example.org), LEC facility manager. The LEC facility manager will then contact you regarding the requested action and provide progress updates as needed. The work order request asks for the following information:
- WO Description: A brief description of the work that needs to be performed
- Site: Only one option "University of Toledo"
- Building: Choose "Lake Erie Research Center"
- Location: Only on option "Main"
- Location Description: Please type room number and a description of the room function
- Requester Name, Requester Phone, Requester Remarks: Any pertinent information needed for completion of the work, including desired date of completion
Once the form is completed, the user will be provided with a work order number as well an option to print out the request. By simply highlighting the text with the mouse cursor and right clicking, the text can be copied and pasted into an email as mentioned above.
Ifyou encounter problems, please email Maintenance Services with your requests, which will be routed to our Facility Manager. Please be specific in your email, including room number, exact nature of the problem, and your contact information to expedite problem resolution.
Vehicle reservations are still made directly through the LEC using the Facility Manager Action Form. Better management of the work request process and increased efficiency in LEC work flow drives this effort and thus needs your input.