- Workplace Credit Programs
- Continuing Education and Workforce Development
- Sustainability and Green Education
Contact Us1.800.586.5336 firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning is a Journey of a Lifetime™
The University of Toledo’s Division of Continuing Education serves lifelong learning needs of our community and beyond. We do this in partnership with UT’s colleges and their top faculty as well as through other high quality subject matter experts.
New Programs for FALL 2013
Classes coming soon. For more information:
Enhance your sustainability leadership knowledge!
- Sustainability 101 - What is sustainability?
- The business case for sustainability
- How to calculate sustainable return on investment (SROI)
- Introduction to Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
- Introduction to Green Lean Six Sigma (gLSS)
- Sustainability Professional Certificate
- Sustainability Strategy and Operation Plan
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Register interest by sending email to email@example.com
Catholic Studies Class Spring 2013 - Western Encounters with Eastern Thought
- Catholic Studies Class Fall 2013
Computer Training (Non-Credit)
- Summer Reading Skills Program
- Speed Reading and Study Srategies Program (Fall 2013)
- Hazardous Materials & Safety Training
- The Lean System Leadership Training
- Product Safety & Product Liability Prevention
- Job Profiling
- Skills Gap Analysis
- Job Matching
- Art Math Integration
Mobile and Classroom Computer Labs Available for Rental
Both a “mobile” laptop computer lab and campus-based computer lab are available for your computer-based training needs. The laptop lab consists of 10 Dell computers available in the convenience of your own site, or ours. In addition, a lab of desktop computers is available for instruction at our Scott Park location.
We can also provide you with an instructor and instructional materials, if desired.
For more information about the programs listed above and the mobile computer lab, please contact:
Betty Anzaldua, Grant Writer 2/Program Director
Professional Continuing Education Opportunities
In addition, the Colleges of Law, Pharmacy and Business Administration provide continuing learning opportunities for their alumni and the community. For continuing learning needs from our professional colleges, please contact the college directly at the following:
- College of Business Administration – Executive Center for Global Competitiveness – 419.321.5107
- College of Pharmacy – Pharmacy Practice Department – 419.530.1951
- College of Law – 419.530.2882
- College of Medicine - Continuing Medical Education