President Lloyd A. Jacobs
Implementation Work Groups
Town Hall Meetings
Board of Trustees
UT Mission Statement
UT Vision Statement
Improving the Human Condition Magazine
Jefferson Awards for Public Service
Directions 2007 Documents
- Presidential Commissions
Commission on the River
Commission on Student Centeredness
Northwest Ohio Technology Corridor
- UT Strategic Plan
Recommended Organizational Structure
University's response to UT-AAUP's request for injunction
UT Strategic Plan Web Site
- Public Sector Labor Law Review Symposium Oct. 21, 2011
- General Industry Conference, College of Business and Innovation - Oct. 20, 2011
- IEDC 2010 Annual Conference - Columbus, OH - September 26, 2010
- IMHE Conference, Paris, France – Sept. 13, 2010
- The 21st Century University: Leadership in Energy and Sustainability
- Remarks Upon Graduation, Toledo Early College High School - May 24, 2010
- People of Vision 7th Annual Awards Dinner - March 18, 2010
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Unity Celebration - Jan. 18, 2010
Implementation Work Groups
- Clinical Enterprise Outreach and Growth
- College-Specific Admission Standards
- Distance Learning
- Economic Development
- Enrollment Growth
- Graduate and Post-Baccalaureate Professional Program
- Graduate Medical Education
- Portal of Entry
- Research and Intellectual Property Implementation
- STEM2 and Liberal Arts
- Strength in Diversity
- Student Academic Engagement
- Student Centeredness
- Wellness and Disease Prevention
- Examine and compare our efforts with the University of Cincinnati and Drexel’s “Student First” programs and other appropriate benchmark universities.
- Make comparison to the business and health care worlds using Picker, Press Ganey or similar methodologies and attempt to discover transferable practices.
- Improve coordination of ombuds, finance, bursar and Rocket Launch program.
- Develop a “Service Recovery” program that immediately and decisively reacts to students who are dissatisfied, not assuming students are always right, but recognizing that they are the reason for UT’s existence.
- Develop a working conference to stimulate campus-wide discussion of student centered teaching and learning, to develop strategies for resolution of issues, and to develop recommendations for action.
- Develop an electronic central tracking system for every student complaint.
- Develop permanent advisory structure for student centeredness that will work towards the institutionalization of student centered philosophies, policies, and practices.
- Assess and enhance the interpersonal advising, counseling, and mentoring services offered to students.
|Susan Andrews||Bill Logie|
|Sharon Barnes||Kelli Malik|
|Susan Batten (Co-Chair)||Michele Martinez|
|Michael Betz||Patricia Metting|
|Jacob Bieszczad||Nagi Naganathan|
|Lorinda Bishop||Kaye Patten Wallace|
|Bernie Bopp||Marla Raszka|
|Melissa Crabtree||Dawn Ray|
|Della Croci||Joe Sawasky|
|Breanne Democko||Amy Steves (Co-Chair)|
|Sunday Griffith||Margaret Traband|
Status of Recommendations